Land Use Law
Land Use Law
At de la Parte, Gilbert, McNamara & Caldevilla, we are helping businesses and communities grow. We have extensive experience representing the government, private individuals and companies with their land use and growth management issues. From obtaining permits to comprehensive plan amendments and enforcement actions, we have helped clients achieve their business and development goals. Florida’s numerous and complex statutes, regulations and ordinances can be difficult to navigate without knowledgeable legal counsel, and de la Parte, Gilbert, McNamara & Caldevilla has over 45 years of experience taking the helm through those channels.
Some of the services we provide include:
- Pre-development site planning
- Assistance through the permitting process at the state and local level
- Obtaining rezonings, variances, comprehensive plan amendments and extensions of permits
- Representation before local commissions and at hearings
- Representation regarding code violations
- Representation concerning community association violations
If you require assistance in “Land Use” related matters, call Ed de la Parte at (813) 229-2775 or email him at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Firm Contact Information
101 E. Kennedy Blvd., Suite 3100
Tampa, FL 33602
Phone: (813) 229-2775 | Fax (813) 229-2712