As regulator, client, opponent or partner, governments significantly affect the way we live, work and do business.
Our firm has its roots in Lou de la Parte’s conviction that government must serve all people fairly and efficiently. Because we understand the rules, the players and the politics that shape decision making, we help our clients craft effective strategies utilizing every available regulatory, legislative and judicial tool.
de la Parte, Gilbert, McNamara & Caldevilla has also broken new ground assisting clients with innovative public-private partnerships. From fostering breakthroughs in biomedical research to multi-million dollar regional utility agreements, we work to develop original, workable solutions for our public and private clients.
Our government practice includes:
- Administrative litigation
- Construction (CCNA, bid protests, defect litigation)
- Eminent Domain
- Land use, zoning and comprehensive planning
- Legislative affairs
- Local government formation and reorganization
- Public contracting and procurement
- Utility regulation, acquisition and expansion